Saints Gymnastics Club
Saints is hiring! HEAD Men’s Artistic Gymnastics (MAG) Coach. We are looking for a head coach to grow and drive our program.
Advanced Coach accreditation with Gymnastics Australia (or equivalent overseas) preferred or Intermediate and willing to work towards Advanced.
Coaches are responsible for providing gymnastics instruction to members in accordance with club and industry policies, programs and guidelines.
* Positive outlook
Skills and Knowledge:
* Sound knowledge of MAG gymnastics programs in Australia
* Good working knowledge of gymnastics skill progression within the MAG program
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Able to communicate effectively with officials, gymnasts and their parents/guardians
* Relevant First Aid (HLTAID003) accreditation
* DCSI Working with Children Employment Screening (essential)
* Head MAG coaching experience preferred
* Coaching experience in MAG
* Own athlete experience desirable
Good Hourly Rate
Please email queries or CV to: Attn Jess / Nicole email@example.com
Millicent Gymnastics Club
The Millicent Gymnastics Club is located in the township of Millicent. It is a permanently set up & fully equipped
gym club offering programs for Kindergym, Gym Skills & WAG. In the past the Club has also had programs for
MAG & School Gym.
They are seeking a full time Head Coach to run & expand our club classes & coaches. This position will offer a
wage depending on experience & qualifications, and/or can be a business opportunity to a suitably qualified coach.
This position is for 2020 & beyond.
For more information contact Sam Fensom 0402 257 158.
Victor Harbor Gymnastics Club
VICTOR HARBOR GYMNASTICS CLUB are looking for fun, friendly and energetic coaches with a passion for gymnastics.
The position includes:
- Providing fun, age appropriate and dynamic lesson plans
- Demonstrating skills and techniques
- Ensuring the gym is safely set up
- Interacting with parents and other coaches
- Encouraging and motivating children
- Administering first aid if needed
- Wednesday 4:30 - 6:30 and Saturday 9:00 - 12:00
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org