Applications are open
Presenter and Assessors help to build and strengthen the gymnastics community by sharing their experience and knowledge.
Dates: Saturday 6 August and Sunday 7 August, 2022.
Time: 9.00am -5.00pm - both days.
Venue: State Gymnastics Centre, Oaklands Road Morphettville.
Presenter and Assessor Application Pre-Requisites
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a current Technical Member of GA
- Hold a GA accreditation with minimum of two years GymSport coaching/judging experience
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Be currently working most of your time at a GSA Affiliated club.
- Provide two references from either Club Management, GymSport SMC or Professional Reference. At least one reference must be gymnastics specific.
- Be endorsed by GSA and GA.
Gymnastics SA will review your application prior to advising you of the next step to purchase the Presenter and Assessor Course ($150).
Completion of the Presenter and Assessor Practical Course does not guarantee GSA will utilize your services as a Presenter and Assessor or facilitate the post course training assessment.